Aerial Rescue Jobs near Husborne Crawley
Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business with a head office near Milton Keynes providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
We are always looking to recruit qualified tree surgeons & aerial rescue operatives within our Highways department in the Husborne Crawley area. We carry out a wide range of highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Our Tree Surgeons carry out duties such as;
- Tree Surgery
- Chipping and processing brash and timber
- Providing aerial rescue
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices at all times
- Carrying out arborist activities in a professional manner
- Potentially run a team within project and contractual requirements
- Liaising with the client, other professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Stump grinding operations
Potential Tree Surgeons in Husborne Crawley must;
- Fully qualified Aerial Rescue
- Chipper experience
- Chainsaw Licence
- NPTC cs30/31
- Driving licence
- Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
We are looking for qualified aerial rescue operators in and around; Ampthill, Aspley Guise, Bletchley, Cosgrove, Cranfield, Drayton Parslow, Great Linford, Husborne Crawley, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Olney, Passenham, Potterspury, Stoke Goldington, Stony Stratford, Wavendon, Weston Underwood, Willen, Woburn, Wolverton, Yardley Gobion,
At Turney Landscapes LTD inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Turney Landscapes LTD selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
For further information please contact Rhian on email@example.com or 01908 281127