Grounds Maintenance Operative
Milton Keynes – Wavendon
Salary depending on experience.
Working out of our Milton Keynes Head Office duties will include but not limited to;
- Vegetation clearance
- Shrub beds
- Grass cutting, stimming and mowing
- Hedge cutting by hand
- Grounds maintenance
- General pruning and maintenance of trees as directed.
- Weed control
- Driving licence
- Grounds maintenance experience
- Some basic horticultural experience – maintenance, weeding, sweeping
- Be highly motivated and able to work to a high standard of both safety and quality
- Candidates should live in within 30 minutes of Milton Keynes
In return we offer a competitive hourly rate, 28 days holiday inclusive Bank Holidays, full PPE and kit, further training and weekly pay. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 7:30 am start
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a contact phone number.
About the Company
- Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
- We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
- We carry out a wide range of Highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Turney Landscapes LTD inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Turney Landscapes LTD selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience