Contracts Manager required to join TL Grounds-care
To work in Raunds, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and the surrounding districts.
Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business which has grown steadily since it was formed over 36 yrs ago. The reputation of Turneys has been built on the professional and high-quality services we provide to our customers, who include local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies to name but a few.
We are now recruiting a Contracts Manager to help run various contracts and price small work:–
Full Time, Monday to Friday.
Salary: – £25,000 – 28,000 DOE + Works Vehicle + Benefits.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Experienced in working on all aspects of grounds maintenance contracts.
- Able to organise and implement daily work rotas.
- Would be office based but would also have to cover site duties as workload dictated.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:-
- Managing & organising staff on a daily basis.
- Ensuring our KPI targets are met.
- Bringing in the works within budgets.
- Liaising with the local authority points of contact to deliver a quality service and develop relations.
- Spotting Business Development opportunities within the area.
- Liaising with the company directors.
If you would like to apply for a role within Turney Landscapes, please email your info to Dave Turney or Ken Wooley with a copy of your CV attached, to:-
Turney Landscapes are an equal opportunities employer