Turney Landscapes is a company with over thirty years’ experience in the delivery of grounds maintenance contracts. Established in 1981, with our Head Office in Milton Keynes and our depot in Herts and Raunds.
Robert Cox. Robert is the Director and has been with the company since 1996. He is a vastly experienced man manager, having been in the industry for over twenty-five years. Robert Cox holds numerous recognised industry qualifications and certificates.
- Good communication skills able to work on a number of tasks any one time.
- Competent in both Word and Excel
- Co- Ordinate work programme on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage the day to day diary for Robert Cox–Director
- Complete daily work sheets making sure they have all the appropriate information for them to processed through the system for payment
- Able to liaise with our office in Hertfordshire in respect of the works programme making sure that the teams are all aware of what is happening on a week to week basis.
- Manage the vehicles booking them in for service and repairs MOT etc as and when required
- Prepare Method statements.
- Order materials when required and source the best prices on them using existing suppliers and finding new ones.
- Organising recruitment of new staff when required.
- Organising and reviewing training as required.
- Helping out other members of staff around the office when required
- Experience carrying out pre qualifying questionnaires would be a great advantage.
Desirable not essential
Knowledge or experience of working in the landscape Industry.
Able to drive due to the location