Traffic Marshall Operative – Street Works tickets – 4 way
Monday to Friday 07:00 – 15:30
Salary depending on experience and licences
Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
The area we are looking to recruit is within our Highways department. We carry out a wide range of Highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
About the Role
- Install planned Traffic Management closures compliant – 4 way traffic
- Maintain traffic management closures as per chapter 8 guidelines ensuring the safety of the road user at all times.
- Installing and/or removing signed diversion routes.
- Signing, lighting, stop and go and guarding
- Setting up temporary traffic lights
- Depot duties (sweeping, cleaning signs and cones, filling sandbags, Maintaining tools and equipment)
- Active participation in briefings and training to enable all duties to be carried out in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Active participation in encouraging a positive attitude towards health, safety, and the environment.
- Active participation in ensuring that the operations carried out comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Other reasonable Management Instructions.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- You’ll have a flexible approach to your work and enjoy working as part of a team
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Experience of working in a traffic management environment
- Street Works tickets: signing, lighting, stop and go and guarding
- A good level of physical fitness to undertake the tasks of the role
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Prepared to work overtime and have flexibility to work unsocial hours to meet the needs of the Traffic business.
Inclusion and Diversity
- At Turney Landscapes LTD inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
- We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Turney Landscapes LTD selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
For further information please email your current CV to Rhian on email@example.com or for more information call 01908 281127