Tree Surgeon / Arborist – Aerial Rescue
Hertford (to cover Hertfordshire and North London)
Salary depends on experience and certification
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 7:30am start
Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
The area we are looking to recruit is within our Highways department. We carry out a wide range of Highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Tree Surgery
- Chipping and processing brash and timber
- Providing aerial rescue
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices at all times
- Carrying out arborist activities in a professional manner
- Potentially run a team within project and contractual requirements
- Liaising with the client, other professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Stump grinding operations
- Fully qualified Aerial Rescue
- Chipper experience
- Chainsaw Licence
- NPTC cs30/31
- Driving licence
- Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
- Candidates should live in within 30 minutes of Hertford
- Climbing experience
- Tow chippers / trailers licence
- Current First Aid Certificate would be beneficial
- C1 licence entitlement (7.5 Ton)
- CSCS card
- Aerial Rescue Licence CS38
In return we offer
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive Bank Holidays
- Full PPE and kit is provided
- Further training and qualifications can also be provided by the Company
- Weekly pay
Inclusion and Diversity
- At Turney Landscapes LTD inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
- We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Turney Landscapes LTD selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
For further information please contact Rhian on email@example.com or 01908 281127