Sales Support Executive
Full Time or Part Time Hours Available
Milton Keynes – Wavendon
Salary depending on experience.
Turney landscapes are looking for an enthusiastic new team member help to handle the growth of the business including following up new enquiries, assisting with the purchasing of equipment & materials and the smooth running of the business.
It would be advantageous if you have come from a telesales background, we are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude that can take responsibility for completing and managing their own workload.
- Administration and customer service experience
- Outbound cold calling experience
- Proven success gaining new leads and potential clients
- Excellent Organisational & Communication skills
- Computer literacy including a good working knowledge MS Office Packages.
- Able to have a flexible approach to workload and requirements
- Landscaping or construction background
- Experience implanting a data base
- Previously used ABI
About the Company
- Turney Landscapes is a successful and respected family run business providing quality services across an array of industries for over 35 years.
- We are renowned for our strong reputation, which is the cornerstone of the business and built on the professional services we provide to local authorities, housing associations, schools, colleges and major construction companies.
- We carry out a wide range of Highways operations ranging from tree surgery, grass cutting, hedge cutting, fencing and traffic management schemes.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Turney Landscapes LTD inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Turney Landscapes LTD selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience
For further information please email your current CV to Rhian on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01908 281127